Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's About Snowy Time...




Just two days ago I was out playing doubles tennis with my motley assortment of tennis playing friends...

To give you an idea of just how motley, I'm the least motley one there.

One woman (who is a great doubles player) wakes up every morning to a beer. One guy we play with has early onset Alzheimer's and we have to remind him who to serve the ball to, where to stand, etc... but he was an exceptional athlete before he got the disease and seems to play fine once the ball is in motion...

If it weren't for the great weather for this time of year and the tennis, I would have been pulling what little hair I possess out because after the initial snow storm we had in November, there hasn't been any snow on Mt. Ashland UNTIL NOW...

Let it snow, baby, let it snow. I've got new gloves and my skis are waxed.

I'm ready.

No comments: