Sunday, March 21, 2010

So I Says To Momma...


Momma has been using her Wii Fit almost everyday. She does all the Wii balance exercises, the Wii Yoga, and all the Wii games like downhill skiing and snowboarding.


The effort has greatly improved her balance and strength, but her left knee has been causing her consternation.


"You've got Wii- knee", I told her off-handedly.


Momma nodded. "But it's sure worth it!"


For days after, I'd ask Momma, "How's your Wii-knee? Did you ice your Wii-knee? Did you wrap your Wii-knee? Imagine, getting to be a woman your age and suddenly developing a Wii-knee!" and so on and so forth...


About four days of this and I went skiing. At the end of the day, I called in to ask her how she was doing.


"You know I woke up this morning and realized what the hell you've been saying... Wii-knee... You really got me there!"


Gotcha Momma!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

What? Are you 5?

Actually, it's pretty funny. I thought there was something kinda off but didn't catch on completely until she did. Ya know? It's the spelling.

dogbait said...

I recently played Wee bowls for the first time with my brother who is also very competitive (sound familar). Jeez, you need plenty of room when it gets full on!