Monday, September 17, 2007

I No Longer Wish To Be A Stallion....

I wrote a true story awhile back about my friend Mitch and his journey from Chicago prison inmate to real estate salesman , marrying a horse-wise-woman who raised Arabians and sold the off-spring.

If you missed out on that, I can’t help you much.

But what I can tell you about, was the day Mitch and I found ourselves sitting on fence rails, chewing on straw, watching Marissa go through the machinations of introducing her young Arabian stud to the pleasures of Mare vagina…

Now, I’m not a city boy, but I’m not a country boy either. I sort of fall in the in-between. I’m from what most folks would consider to be what we affectionately call around here- the suburbs…

I’m a suburbanite.

So I know something about cows, and something about 7-11‘s.

But I had never witnessed a stallion mount a mare before, and let me tell you, it is something to behold.

Mitch and I were both sitting- straw in mouth (for that country effect)- on a fence rail. Marissa had grabbed her hot Arabian stallion by the halter and walked him over to a juicy mare, one that Marissa had tied snugly to a fence rail opposite us.

AND THERE IT WAS.

As sudden as a thought.

As substantial as a dirigible.

As monstrous as the Lochness Monster.

The STALLION PENIS.

It looked like a black baguette, to be honest. It fulfilled all of the prophesies, to be sure…

I looked at Mitch. He looked at me. We shrugged our shoulders…

I mean, what else could we do?

The stallion got all excited. He reared. He jumped around. He snorted and blew his lips into flippety flappety sounds.

Mucous was all around his mouth….

He leaped upon the back of the mare….

I looked at Mitch. He looked at me…

We shrugged. I mean, what else could we do?

And before you could say “God Bless You”, the horny stallion had ejaculated all over the rump of the mare, missing his mark completely. It was over before it began. It was a dismal failure. It was- to quote a female friend of mine- “all a bunch of hype.”

I felt better. I looked at Mitch.

He felt better too.

“That never happened to me,” I said.

Mitch said, “Me neither.”

And we nodded like brothers to each other. And chewed on our straws...

And then Marissa took the situation into her own hands. This tiny, fragile woman, led the stallion around in circles for awhile while Mitch and I looked on. Then she brought him upon the mare again. She helped him figure out what to do next. The stallion mounted the mare clumsily, only this time, Marissa was right on hand to help the stallion get his thing heading in the right direction. With a gentle hand, the stallion was inside and he was happy.

I looked at Mitch. "She do that for you, too?"

"Yep."

"I nodded, clamping down on my straw. "That's a good thing..."

19 comments:

little things said...

Well I would hope you wouldn't do that to a mare...

Nikky said...

I was 14 when my father's Arab stallion mounted my mother's Appaloosa mare. Scared the hell out of me.
No wonder I stayed a virgin til I was over 18... that's a scary thing for a young girl to see, let me tell ya!
Nice to hear the story from a guy's point of view.

amusing said...

So are we now surmising there might be a correlation between witnessing stallion penis and length of virginity?

Because I can attest to marveling and/or being grossed out by what I witnessed. And I can also (as can many of the boys/men I knew) attest to having a long virginity-hood.

Wonder if there's grant money available for a study....

Lucky stallion. The bulls at the dairy farm I visited last summer only get a jar, and then their output is labeled and stashed in a fridge.... unhappy bulls...

Bob said...

a helping-hand is always appreciated.

kario said...

Nice. The first time my youngest daughter saw our male dog mounting the arthritic-hipped female from across the street as she frantically combat-crawled away from him, trying to shake him off, my daughter cried, "Look, Mommy, she's giving CB a piggy-back ride!"

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

That "was a good thin!" You did well.

Thanks.

meno said...

Poor guy needed some help with his aim, and with stamina.

I have some e-mails he should read.

You made me chuckle. People are staring at me.

Jean said...

Damn!... I am laughing out loud!!

(thanks, Scott, I needed that.)

LadyBronco said...

Now that is one helluva woman.

Sweeti said...

Me too,half way through the story I wanted to look ahead and see where you were going with this...But I refrained and had a good laugh.

Jeannie said...

Horse sex therapy? - Fair enough

Quite sensible - unlike the vet next door who does Chiropractic on dogs. Yep.

Anonymous said...

I knew a guy with a similar problem..but he sure wasn't hung like a stallion...

Anonymous said...

Straw and all, eh? Damn son, you need to come down here to Louisiana and watch the alligators do it...

Tammie Jean said...

So Marissa was there to assist with the act in any way she could. I'm not sure, but I think that's the definition of a threesome ;)

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands....

Anonymous said...

nikky you are a really weak... it is not scary its only scary when the horney horse trys to mount you lol. i want to fuck a mare really hard in her pussy...a virgin mare a youger horse ooo i would love to fuck it then fist it to give it pleasure ooo i would love to fuck a mare horse!

Anonymous said...

nikky you are a really weak... it is not scary its only scary when the horney horse trys to mount you lol. i want to fuck a mare really hard in her pussy...a virgin mare a youger horse ooo i would love to fuck it then fist it to give it pleasure ooo i would love to fuck a mare horse!

Anonymous said...

nikky you are a really weak... it is not scary its only scary when the horney horse trys to mount you lol. i want to fuck a mare really hard in her pussy...a virgin mare a youger horse ooo i would love to fuck it then fist it to give it pleasure ooo i would love to fuck a mare horse!

Anonymous said...

nikky you are a really weak... it is not scary its only scary when the horney horse trys to mount you lol. i want to fuck a mare really hard in her pussy...a virgin mare a youger horse ooo i would love to fuck it then fist it to give it pleasure ooo i would love to fuck a mare horse!