Monday, May 14, 2007

Someday Morning Caption Pictures. A Pair Of Poopers...


One of the reasons I got a new camera is that I wanted a zoom lense.

With a zoom, you can steal moments like this one while driving down the road.

I saw this guy out in the middle of a field with two toilets and I pulled a sneaky U-turn and then pulled off the side of the road.

By the time I pulled over, I had my camera on, the lense cap off, and the zoom lever pulled for maximum zooming.

I have no idea what this guy was doing or why these two toilets were parked where they were.

This was near Garberville, and if you know about Garberville, you'd nod your head...

"Ahh.." you'd say. "Garberville..."

I think there is a funny caption or explanation to go with these two pictures-or with one of these pictures- and I think ya'll should try and help me find it.

13 comments:

Jeannie said...

Sure glad I wasn't with Ethel in the his'n'hers when she blew the whole f'n place to hell. Frig, what'll I do for privacy now? Man I gotta go bad.

skinnylittleblonde said...

'Now don't try this at home folks. I'm 'bout to show you the difference between a B-52 and my home-made pipe bomb."

LadyBronco said...

Shore nuff - jest like ah said!

These here damn shitters jest popped up one day outta nowhere!

Well, it's the God-damedest thang I ever saw, that's fer sure!

Anonymous said...

It's bad enough he would have one toilet out in the yard but what the heck does it say to have 2? Scott do you not have running water up in 'dem parts????

Scott from Oregon said...

Billyboogerbob headed out to his "just in case the women folk were in town" toilet set-up and then realized some guy was taking his goddamn photo...

singleton said...

Ooops, I'm sorry, Is this the ladies room?

Cheesy said...

LMAO @ "some guy"


"Bubba was settin' up for the yearly kin shin~dig.....sweet tea to the left... his famous moonshine to the right!"

Lizza said...

Dang! And I thought the missus'd LOVE the twin toilet idea!

Anonymous said...

Whatcha looking at boy?

Anonymous said...

Henry is seen here in picture one, approaching the bait. Two free toilets in the middle of a field are just too hard to pass up...

As seen in picture two, Henry pauses. Something is wrong. Is somebody watching?

Suddenly, Henry feels like he just made it onto somebodies webpage, and the toilets didn't seem so important anymore.

Anonymous said...

We'll see if she bitches now about leaving the toilet seat up!

WildFlower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WildFlower said...

"I'm gonna cut one o deez here toilets in haf n make a planter outta it n givz it to me 'half-assed sister'...she gonna loooooove it!"

true story...