Friday, October 13, 2006

Cockles Roasting On An Open Fire...

I was just rummaging through my old photos and came across this nice urbane photo of a fire in my old woodstove.

Those cast iron penises were not there when I lit the fire, I swear...

They weren't there the first time I looked at this picture, either. It was just supposed to be a photo of a fire and that was all.

As serendipity would dictate, a woman looked at this photo before I buried it in an old photo file.

"Well, Hello! What have we here?"

"Huh?"

"You've got a fire full of penises!"

"I do?"

"Look! What do you call those?"

"Grates?"

"Penises! What the hell is wrong wih you?"

"Nothing, I'm cool."

"Cool enough to take a picture of a bunch of penises!"

"I didn't take...:

"Penises!"

"Sigh..."

Sometimes your best intentions, are better left at home... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Little miss fries...

How would I know about the plural? I've never had more than the one.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's the first thing I saw when I looked at that picture, too. Perfectly hilarious.

Unknown said...

*snort* Now that's hot.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think penises ... or peni.

Scott, I think we are the normal ones here and everyone else has penises on the brain ... or in the fire. Or something.

Nikky said...

Well, I saw the word "cockles"... then saw the pic... Scott's fault my mind was LED to think of male organs!!
Naw, I won't blame you entirely dear, after all, being without for so long, I probably do have that sort of thing on my mind more than the normal woman.