Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Need To Get Out, More or Less

So if you've followed my Hot or Not adventure (I know, I need to get out more) you'll appreciate this little event.

A woman contacted me and asked if I had anymore pictures. No, "hello!"... No, "Hi! I'm Belinda! Nice to meet you!"... Not even a wryly or coyly presented "You might find this a bit forward and presumptuous, but..."

She just asked if I had any more pictures to show her. I wrote her back and said "Sure! You?"

I figured that was a safe enough bet to verify what her desires actually were.

She wrote back. "I have some naughty ones. But you first."

I wrote back "I have one of me in a bath touching myself. Is that what you mean?"

She wrote back. "Yes! Yes!"

I didn't tell her about my brother and my sister. I think they upset her.

Some people are just like that. Posted by Picasa

No comments: