Friday, November 04, 2011

Gosh. Life Is A Business!




I've been so busy lately I am all out of time. Yep. I've used it all up.

What am I gonna do now?

I'm playing tennis, working (we just built a two-car garage/shop up in Grants Pass) writing songs, learning to play my new acoustic bass guitar (not the stand up kind but the one that looks like a long-necked guitar) still tossing frisbees, taking Mum in on Wednesdays for singing (plus rehearsals!) running the dogs and trying to get in shape for ski season.

Add to that the chores around here and social time....

Whew!

Not much time for my camera!

But here are three I took recently with the winter weather finally starting to encroach upon us....

1 comment:

dogbait said...

Make sure social time isn't neglected. Occupies 100% of my time now.