Sunday, July 19, 2009

Close But No Porter...


I got less than four pounds away from being allowed to have a beer again.


I prolly could have just stopped drinking all liquids for a few hours and gone running. With a life threatening bit of dehydration on a hot day like today, I could have had that beer...




I took this picture to email to my brother, to motivate him in his quest to lose weight (really just to give him the nah nahs because I know I am about to beat him!).




It seemed like a simple procedure- grab the camera, step on scale, snap picture...




The trouble was, the camera weighs almost TWO FRIGGING POUNDS! That 253.8 kept reading 255.6...




I stood on the scale. It said 253.8. I grabbed the camera, stood on the scale, and I gained two pounds....




I swear it took me almost two minutes to figure it out. I mean duh!




So then I had to rig the camera. Only problem was, I kept getting naked crotch shots instead of toes and scale...




I suppose I can be glad that my belly was out of the way for the naked crotch shots, but still...




My brother doesn't want me sending him naked crotch shots for some bet we made last year. His wife would find it very odd, I am sure.




I've eaten two pounds of food since this picture was taken. Shhh. Don't tell my brother.




4 comments:

Cheesy said...

I can see where you wouldn't want to e-mail crotch shots to your brother.. but come on? What are we? Chopped liver? lol

fairyhedgehog said...

That's so funny. I'm glad you worked it out in the end.

And congrats on the steady weight loss!

Shrinky said...

You owe us a laugh, naked crotch shots, please..

Congrats on the diet, I think it's cool you and your bruv' can help motivate each other along, it's a great idea.

Jean said...

You have very long toes. Just sayin'