Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grazing Geese Caption Time-- Come On! Quack Someone Up!

I pulled over, rolled down my window and set my camera's telephoto lens all in one clunky motion and managed to get a decent shot of what seemed like an odd scene to me. Geese grazing with cows in a field.

As luck would have it, one of the geese raised its head with grass in its beak and set this up to be a possible caption contest picture.
Go on, take a stab at making someone gaggle...
(click on pic to get bigger image and better ideas...)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did that cow just yell "CAR!"?

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Pwwwt! Does this grass taste funny to you guys?

Sweeti said...

"You watch that hole and I'll watch this one, He's gotta come out sometime".

golfwidow said...

"This is pretty good grass. Is it 4:20?"

kario said...

What's up with all the goose shit in this pasture? Do you think we should go somewhere else?

Scott from Oregon said...

"Was that a moo?"

meno said...

I smell methane!

Stucco said...

I preened for THIS?

Jeannie said...

I can't remember - what were we here for?

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, Scott, this is what we do."

Shrinky said...

Scott, (hey, I'm a Scot!)

I came in here expecting a good read, not to be set to work.. I hate it when you make my brain bleed. I'm not playing anymore (hmph - flouncing out of the room and slamming the door loudly behind me..)

Shrinky said...

Okay, I can't think of a caption.

Sweeti said...

Ok here's one...
Hey who farted?