Friday, May 18, 2007

Someday Morning Caption- Too Good To Bury Or Flush...


Shirley, my cyber-pal from The Half Moon Bay Area, entered this subtle little gem late in the competition.

While there were some good ones, this one really struck my odd sense of humor (partly because I can never remember to put the damn seat down...)


I edited her entry slightly, but I don't think she'll mind, Shirley...



IN OTHER NEWS- Spurred on by a recent visit to the West Coast by Nancy aka "Pants" Dancehall, one which I missed the window for, I finally made it to the coast and got to meet the infamous redheaded LOL queen herself- Cheesy! I had a great time listening to her fond telling of family tales while giving her dogs the rubby-dubby behind the ears and watching her face turn red from sun and wind.

If you haven't met a fellow blogger near you, I'd suggest you make that email now!

7 comments:

Cheesy said...

OMG you crack me UP!!

I know the song too... the wheels on the bus go round and round....

Had a grand visit... nose is still tingly but it actually looks like I had a real day off!
Thanks for the giggles yesterday!
I'm still resizing my pics but will hopefully post this eve. I'll send you the extras of your lil' sweeties in email...

Unknown said...

Aw! I'm so glad you guys got to meet. I REALLY wish the timing had been better when I was out. Next time for sure. :-) Which beach did you go to?

Scott from Oregon said...

Hi Nancy! Hi Cheesy!

We went to Winchester Bay. Huge, HUGE expanse of sand so clean, it squeaked when you walked...

Stucco said...

Alight- are you prepared to go further? I asked this of Cheesy too- is Canon Beach possible/near-enoough-to-halfway?

Scott from Oregon said...

Stucco- I am coming to Seattle by train soon. To see further. The bus... no wait! It 's a fake.

Are you prepared? THAT'S the primordial question!

Schmoopie said...

We'd love to have you over, so let us know when you will be in town. We are close to the Amtrak- King Street Station. :)

Scott from Oregon said...

schmoopie and Stucco-- What ya'll doin' around Memorial day?