Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Caption Extravaganza- Something Different...


I did an acronym search on AELEOPE and got ZERO hits. I thought, "Wait a minute! WHAT ABOUT Anecdotal Evidence Life Exists On Planet Earth?"


They said Nope. Nada. No hits. AELEOPE is not an acronym in our book.


I pondered the implications of this...


If it doesn't exist, then do I exist?


I mean, I thought I've been tap tap tapping away here for coming up on a year now. Does that mean my cyber-presence HAS ALL BEEN A FANTASY OF MY OWN MAKING?


Maybe some computer savvy guy took offence to my calling them girly girls and rigged my computer to slam into a brick wall of their own contrivance? Maybe there is only one little miscreant out there who has been playing me all along?


I get hits, therefore, I think I am...


Yeah right...


Anyhoo, AELEOPE does indeed stand for Anecdotal Evidence Life Exists On Planet Earth.


I was thinking this morning what it MIGHT also stand for?


So, if anyone is a word smithithist and can come up with an awesome new meaning for a nonexistent acronym, I'll make a banner to display your genius.
Don't start it out- Another Evil Leech...
I already thought of that.




18 comments:

Jeannie said...

All
Elegant
Ladies
Expect
Oral
Pleasure
Evenings

(A note to the criminal element)
Advise
Everyone
Licking
Envelopes
Often
Provides
Epithelials

amusing said...

Against
Everyone's
Lengthy
Encouragement
Oscar
Pouted
Excessively


All
Eager
Lushes
Expect
Open
Punch
Excess

Awkward
Edna
Lay
Expectantly
Open,
Privates
Exposed

Assholes
Eternally
Lie
Except
Over
Personal
Espionage
(huh?)
best stop now....

Anonymous said...

Another
Ewwie
Lurker
Enjoying
Online
Personal
Encounters

LadyBronco said...

After
Every
Love
Extinguishes
Only
Pain
Evolves

**or**

All
Enemies
Linger
Exclusively
Over
Poured
Elixers

singleton said...

An eventuality lurks eternally over peaceful endings.....

Heck, I got so carried away in the letter game and my mind games, I don't even know if I spelled it right! You're all good, just the way you are :)

Jessica said...

Damn you and all your fancy book learnin.

Scott from Oregon said...

Wow-- Some blogs I never would a thought of...

OK. I'm gonna take a stab--

American
Eagle
Leader...
Enchanted
Onlooker...
Personal
Enlightener...

NOW THAT'S A BLOG!

Unknown said...

Anything
Else
Leaves
Everyone
Offering
Perpetual
Envy

Anonymous said...

Ambers
Elongated
Lips
Enables
Orgasmic
Pussy
Erotica

MXI said...

An
Epithet
Left
Easily
On
Peoples
Ears

Lynnea said...

anyone
expecting
litanous
emotive
overtures
please
exit

always
edgy
linguist
expounds
outstandingly
prolific
epics

little things said...

A An
E Elongated
L Lanky
E Existential
O Oregonian's
P Perspicacitous
E Ease

Whew!

Tammie Jean said...

Anyone
Else
Like
Eating
Oscillating
Purple
Eels?

Geez, that was terrible. Let me think on this some more...

Tammie Jean said...

Amazingly
Effervescent
Lies
Enticing
Open
People's
Eyes

Tammie Jean said...

Last one...

Articulate
Educated
Lad
Enthusiastically
Offering
Preposterous
Escapades


Or maybe Profound Experiences?

Okay, I'm done :)

skinnylittleblonde said...

Another
Example
Life
Experiences
Offer
People
Enlightenment


AELOPE exists! This much I know!

Lol, I googled Aeleope.

CS said...

I didn't want to be the one to have to say this, but since no one else seems to be willing to, I will - you do not actually exist. Sorry.

Scott from Oregon said...

AELEOPE LIVES!!! Teehee!

Now my favorite ones, of course, have to do with labia and oral pleasure but I am dumbstruck on how to make a banner out of one of those!

So.... Somebody, please vote for the best one and remove me from having to decide...????

Please????