Saturday, October 21, 2006

Addendum To Previous Post Which Follows

Posted by Picasa carol said...
"Your observation is so fundamental and correct that probably no-one concerned would accept it....after all these years it is too hard to shake off the 'blame' mentality. What was the occasion of the weeny ties? I take it that wasn't everyday wear for American expat kids in Jerusalem.

A pic I have of my sis and I during that era depict almost equally shorn heads and impossibly short skirts, standing by Mum's old red Mini (sans aircon) also in front of a now-defunct wall. In our case, the compound we lived in was simply pulled down later to build something more lucrative.That's the difference about this part of the Middle East. Oh well. "

And I am such a competitive nutcase that I had to dig this photo up to prove that my hair was shorn shorter and my skirts were higher...

Jeeesh. Nanner nanner nanner...

2 comments:

Nikky said...

OMG, is that really ou in a dress??? nice legs!LOL

Anonymous said...

love the socks.