Friday, September 01, 2006

Working For A Living

This is a picture of a stretch of beach I used to hang out at between working shifts and sleeping. Sorry about the color. It had faded much and I let the computer return the tans to the sun worshippers you see before you. Everyone of these bronze people worked with me on an island off the east coast of Australia called Brampton Island. I worked there about four months until my visa said I had to leave...

This picture goes with the story that is posted below. Please note where you see water in this picture. The water is the blue and clear looking stuff up and to the left. Those are indeed palm trees in the background, and four very cute young ladies wearing practically nothing. The greenery you see on the upper left hand corner is actually an adjacent island, uninhabited, and across a channel from Brampton island. I was once voted "most attractive girl at the bar" on Brampton Island, but that story can wait for another day...

No comments: